Thursday, February 08, 2018

Meet the EUOIA collaborators: Anamaría Crowe Serrano

Anamaría Crowe Serrano is an Irish poet and translator of Spanish and Italian to English. As well as having been anthologised and published widely in journals in Ireland and abroad, publications include KALEIDOgraph, written with Nina Karacosta (corrupt press, 2017), onwords and upwords (Shearsman, 2016), one columbus leap (corrupt press, 2011), Femispheres (Shearsman, 2008), and Paso Doble (Empirìa, 2006), written with Italian poet Annamaria Ferramosca.

She and Damir Sodan are now the only contributors to the project that I have not met, though I hope I shall one day. I asked her on board because she'd conducted an incisive interview with me about A Translated Man. For you see, Twitters marks a continuation of the work I ventriloquised through the fictional bilingual Belgian poet René Van Valckenborch, in A Translated Man (read an early account here; the book is also available from Shearsman here ) More about her here!

Read more about the European Union of Imaginary Authors here.